Monday, September 17, 2007

MISS THANDIE NEWTON UPCOMING AMERICAN RELEASE OF HER NEW FUNNY MOVIE "RUN FATBOY, RUN"



The Eternal Elegant Woman -Thandie Newton
The Movie Poster


Thandie and Cast Members




Thandie and Director and Male lead




Action...!!



I'm not big on corky movies, but for this 1 I think I may have 2 swing by AMC...
It seems really fun ,it's directed by David Schwimmer ,"Ross" from "Friends" ..interesting to see him a the shoes of a filmmaker, and actually from an English sense of humor standpoint of view..I would have expected som' # from him...so I'm curious
"Run Fat Boy Run"is the story of a chunky guy (Simeon Pegg)who is trying to win back the attention of his former fiance that he left while she was preggers. He didn't find any better way 2 but run a marathon , did I mention that he's a bit awkward and totally out of shape..this could be funny..)


Anyways here's the trailer:


Djaa Zambian Thandie Newton doesn't stop working:)
Eyee Wayeee:)

No comments: