Saturday, September 15, 2007

AFRICAN INSPIRED" DIVINEA "JEWELRY LINE BY GLADYS MARCIN!


Nice Piece




My fav' piece







Niceee!





Colorful!


Ask any fabulafricana woman and she'll tell you that an outfit is incomplete without a jewelry piece:)


I just discovered the line "Divinea"by its creator Gladys Marcin, I am not quite sure if she has any African origin but I know from checking out her line that hew jewelry are def' inspired by AFIRIKA!!


For those in France and who are into the "natural movement" they may have seen some of the pieces on models at the "Boucle d'ebene"shows and webbie...



Here's the webbie , I just wish that it was more interactive...because the line is quite interesting:)
www.divinea.net


Djaa African Women love them some jewelry:)

Eyee Wayee:)

No comments: