Thursday, September 06, 2007

THE BEAUTIFUL ETHIOPIAN SISTA YORDANOS TESHAGER!



Oops did I do that?:)





Glamour/Homeless


Yep I know I'm fierce




Everything on this pic screams style




Barbie stylo




Pretty



Nice way 2 end this .swan stylo!

It's been a minute since I've feautured Ethiopian sistas, we all know that they are gorgeous.
I used to live in Ohio and it's highly populated w/Ethiopian peeps, myself and friends were always amazed on how they were so pretty, must be in their genes....:)

Yordanos is 5ft 10 , and she was the second runner up for the title of Miss World Ethiopia in 2004..if that doesn't mean anything hun?:)

Djaa my Ethiopian sistas keep on keepin':)
Eyeee Wayeee:)

1 comment:

BeautyinBaltimore said...

She is very pretty. beautiful skin, fine girl no pimples.