Thursday, October 18, 2007

YOUR NEXT VACATION DESTINATION COULD BE LOVELY SENEGAL!










Man tell me why is that it's only after we leave home that we realize how truly gorgeous it is, the nature, the baobabs, peace and tranquility, and man the water...dang I miss home.

So here are pics taken from 2 amazing hotels:










-The Lodge des Collines de Niassam, picture this living in the trees for 1 weekend for your hubby or boo ..Oh my God or by your damn self...ahh the dream..check the pics out




-The Sokhamon in Dakar ...oh my God the decor of this hotel took my breath away...the colors, the stairs, the walls, the bathroom even..now u know if the bathroom take your breath away it has 2 be off the hizzy.....








Prices are a bit high but I think once u see it, u'll understad why....they have single rooms, suites...



And for those getting married , this could be a great funky place to have your weeding at...













Ahhhh this is why I blog...:)









Part II

You know that I was delighted to me see my hometown represented in the Conde Nast...loved how the journalist/photographer immortalized the Islamic aspect of my culture, talked about the Arts, Youssou Ndour of course, couple of the hot spots like the "Just for you" that I have yet to visit,the architecture, the every day society life...great piece actually ..





I love that the tone is fresh, happy, curious , enthusiastic while still realistc..great job Amy Wilentz & Brigitte Lacombe....







The hotels:
http://www.hotelsokhamon.com/ (1 must.....)















AFRICA IS THE FUTURE BEBE:)
EYEEE WAYEEE:)

No comments: