Saturday, October 13, 2007

THE SENEGALO-FRENCHIE COMEDIAN OMAR SY!


Omar, Fred and another comedian

Nos Jours Hereux


Wuzz upp brotha




Acting Serious





Mr Sy est dans la place

I was talking to my homie Edys*(word up ma') about Elmaleh the Maroccan comedian that I featured not too long ago and she was asking me If I've heard Omar Sy to which I replied no and she was like you gotta do som' about that, he is one the best comedians in France. Being that he's from my country, I had my detective glasses on and wanted to say what was up w/him. Omar is 29 years old and resides in Paris, he started his career on the radion w/Jamel Debouzze who doesn't need an introduction anymore:) Later on he moved to the tv screen w/his partner Fred under the show of Jamel. Then followed "Le Visiophone",and other sketches.You can also find in the movie "Nos Jours Hereux"...
Here's 1 video clip:
Here's his official webbie:

Djaa my Senegalese people sont dans le chaud:)
Eyee Wayeee:)

1 comment:

Hijabee said...

Le visiophone is so funny. I love Omar, he can make me laugh for hours :)