Tuesday, October 16, 2007

ANKKRE -NOT ABOUT A SEASON BUT AN ERA!











As our Ivory Coast New Renaissance Man says:

It's not about a season but an era...
I like that....... go brotha:)

He has 3 collections, 1 for the sistas, 1 for the brothas, and hold on....
snap for the kids *, lol

*The men's collection offers suits, jackets, tees, pants , shorts , hats..
see everything for your Mandingo
*The women's collection offers funky skirts, tees, African printed jackets..






*The kido collection offers shirts and fitted hats..

The price is def' not cheap, but you'll get great quality and unique pieces for your money:)


Here's the webbie:(which may I add is fabulous, kudos 2 the designer...loves it)


Djaa les Elephants sont dans le chaud:)
Eyyeee Wayeee:)

1 comment:

Hijabee said...

I caught myself looking at the models'hair opposed to their outfits, lol. I guess im kinda obsessed by hair since I went natural .