Thursday, October 18, 2007

WHAT FOODS TO AVOID IN ORDER TO LOSE WEIGHT/FABULAFRICANA WOMAN



Coming from a culture where we eat a lot of fried and greasy food -yep tieboudiene, rice and sauces, fonde, alocos (plantains) it's hard for me to accept that I need to eat fruits and veggies, forget about my rice and fried fish etc in order 2 look my best...


But um..as my metabolism is slowing down..sistagal ain't got no more choice...the thirties are about to hit..and it's a matter of now or never....


So here goes a list of bad but delicious food for those like me who need to lose weight:


-White bread (adios ....


-Pasta


-Of course sodas


-White potatoes..yep no more run to Macky the Donald....


-Cakes, sweets, candies ...and u know me and my sweets


-Frozen fruits


-Corn


-fruit juices


-Alcohol


-red meat


-butter , margarine..ahh Lord


-full fat dairy projects..yep my Swiss cheese lol





Here's 1 good webbie for those interested in losing weight, my goal is to lose at least 10ls by Thanksgiving ..I shall keep u posted:)
Will post a pic by november compared to this 1 in the same jeans to see the progress





http://www.loseweightgainhealth.ie/food_matters/suggestions.html





Djaa the Fabulafrican woman should be healthy:)
Eyee Wayee:)

2 comments:

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

I like your focus on fabulous African women of all shapes, sizes, complexions and creeds. It is actually quite refreshing. Please keep it up!!!

And oh, your advice on food is on point. We African women need to pay attention to our food intake. Our food is delicious but without active lifestyles, we can end up with serious health problems when we get older.

Refinedone said...

..you look good already :)
Stay healthy not skinny. thats my 2kobo.