Monday, March 19, 2007

THE INDOMITABLE PIERRE WOME!


Amazing Balance!


Pierre Wome!

Football Players or Dancers on the Soccer Field



N'essaie pas de voler ma balle o''!!



'Xuse Me Sir Who It Be: Pierre Wome
'Xuse Me Sir How old Is You: 28 years young
'Xuse Me Sir Where Are u Reppin: Cameroun Baby
'Xuse Me Sir What do you do: Use my Feet on the Soccer Field for Bundesliga
'Xuse Me Sir Whare are you remenbered for : Missing the penalty in 2005 against Egypt during the eliminations for the FIFA.- which would have allowed us to play in 2006.
For my defense even Etto didn't want to do as well as the captain of my team.. & I even received death threats from angry fans...


Side Note: I'm sorry but dude it aint that serious,why were they giving him such a hard time...waouh! I say give him a break...


Djaaa Il y'a des lions Indomptable au Cameroun:)
Eyee Wayee:)

No comments: