Thursday, February 07, 2008

SOUTH AFRICAN SEXY RUGBY PLAYA, I'M CALLING AKONA ZILINDLOVU NDUNGANE!


**Feelin this Tanzanian version of Dombolo Ya Solo
(go my Tanzanian people..dombolo sans frontieres:)




Don't know much about Rugby,but I find it's important to salute these brothas who repp' fro their countries on the field. Akona also has 1 twin brotha who also plays rugby, however Akona is the 1 who plays for the Vodacom Blue Bulls both fullback and center positions. This 27 year old brotha who loves R & B & chicken (yes I know it's so random..lol oh well)..




He had the honor to play for the Springbok team during the Rugby world cup, it's important to note that even though apartheid has been over for 1 while it took a long time to mix the National South African team w/both white and black members...


Here's his official profile page w/the Blue Bulls:




Here's the official page for the Springboks:

Djaa my South African are more fiyaa:)
Eyeee Wayeee:)

No comments: