Sunday, February 24, 2008

PICTURES OF HOME SWEET HOME DAKAR SENEGAL!




I get a lot of questions about my life at home..so I decided to post a few of my fav' pictures of my journey:



1-Okay so this 1 beautiful pic of
Goree Island..doesn't it just look like a post card..crazy..I had been dreaming of Goree in 07 like crazy..couldn't wait to be there..and scream I AM HOME..I hope you know the history of Goree Island but if you don't this is the place where slaves were at , were shipped from to America, that's where u can visit the famous pink house of slaves..if u ever get a chance to come 2 Dakar please ..u must & must visit Goree Island.....

it's 1 of my fav' place in the whole word....




2-In this 1 I'm about to get in the water...of course my Senegalese peeps thought I was crazy 2 wanna get in the water during the month of January..but dude it was still warm out there...see that's 1 of the perks u get from living abroad u start enjoying all these things i know that i will never take for granted what my country has 2 offer!!







3- Family time...w/my cousins....there are a few missing on this pic..but we all got together..Ba descendants and had a blast among us young peeps...1 of the happiest times I spent in Dakar...man family is priceless:)







4- This pic was take at an exhibit at the Centre Culturel Francais de Dakar..been able to attend couple of cultural events in town, theater, and expositions d'Art.....








5- Party ..was able to visit couple of clubs in town..my fav' is called Castel 1 bit older crowd, but there's also this new lounge in town called Seven, great food, great decor , eclectic crowd...I'm working on trying to get u guys more info' once I do u'll be posted....



I'll stop it here but if u are still curious...:


1 comment:

Comb & Razor said...

the pics look gorgeous... make me wanna jump on a plane to Dakar right now!

(and you looking pretty gorgeous yourself in #5, mami... make me wanna jump on... hehehe!)