Sunday, February 10, 2008

SHE'S A BALLER, I'M CALLIN # 4 LOS ANGELES SPARKS PLAYA MWADI MABIKA!







'Xuse me Miss como te llamas: Mwadi Mabika






'Xuse me Miss what country are u reppin: Congo Kinshasa


'Xuse me Miss what's so special about u: At the age of 15 she was the captain of the Junior National team of Congo, she's been compared to Michaeal Jordan because of her skills. She's part of the National Congolese team ..she's been ballin' for 11 years now..she was such a great playa that Mutombo is the 1 who made sure that she was able to come play in America.

'Xuse me Miss what do u like to do when u are off the court: she loves eating African food, watching "Girlfriends "(Joan & them..) she loves R&B..and butter pecan ice cream..


Here's the Los Angeles Sparks official webbie:






Here's 1 little video of the ladies sparks:



Djaa les gos 2 Kin sont 2dans aussi:)
Eyee Wayeee:)

No comments: