Tuesday, February 05, 2008

ADMIRE THE LOVELY WORK OF ETHIOPIAN PAINTER DEBEBE TESFAYE!!


Insouciance,the joy of being a little gal

Lost in the depth of the ocean



I thought this was really interesting..




In the market...


Is she dancing for herself..for someone..that's the magic side of Art..it's up to u 2 decide what u wanna see..





Swinging troubles away..moment of youthful bliss





Ladies chatting away ....



I love his work period...he was born 33 years ago in Adis Abeba where he studied painting.
He has presented his work all around the world;Djibouti, Zambia, France,the US of A..ect.
He also teaches painting & host workshops ..i see that he also work w/children...


I don't know why but I fell in love w/the gals who play he paints, the usual scenes in the markets, the deep ocean..ect..I don't know his work just captivates me...plus he's 1 cutie:)lol
It's up 2 u to make your own impressions...:)

Here's his personal webbie:

Djaa my Ethiopian brothas are doin it painting stylo:)
Eyeee Wayeee:)

No comments: