Monday, October 13, 2008

REBECCA KOOBIA , REPRESENTING TCHAD WITH HER LINE OF BEAUTY PRODUCTS


Koobia Line


Face Serum

Karite


Eye Gel


Aight let me start of by saying I'm excited to write abt about a woman from that corner of the world, I haven't done any in a minute so that being said.....

Rebecca is from the South side of Tchad, she grew up using shea butter and other homemade products,she reminds me of Carol's Daughter creator when she says that she spent time concocting beauty products...
Now a married mother to mixed children she found it difficult to find hair and body products that suit everyone in her household, thus the idea to create a line of natural products, tested in labs..
They offer face serum , eye control gel, day and night body lotion and body cream made with shea butter, baobap fruit pulp,citrus, argan oil...

Koobia is also involved in sponsoring the building of cliniques, so with each produt you buy o,15 Euros goes to the Mono Sakou foundation...

Here's the webbie:
www.koobia.com

Djaa my ladies from Chad sont dedans aussi:)
Eyeee Wayeee:)

1 comment:

Amina said...

thank you for highlighting this line...i always get excited when it comes to natural products...
I was so sad when my favorite store in Zimbabwe Indigo Tree closed down due to economic reasons.
They had amaziiiiiiing products!!
anyways, i digress...

off to check her website