Thursday, October 02, 2008

JUST A ZEST OF CHOCOLAT MISTA TENE GAYE?!



Gorgeous pic of Tene

Representing for Africa dans le chilaxement


Pointi Pointi Pointinini lol





I know brotha takes beautiful pictures, I'm still not clear whether he's from Senegal or Mali because I read different versions..all I know for sure is that brotha is doing his thing and was elected best World Model in 2006...

He's 6ft 2 and does a lot of editorial and commercial work...He also just did the 08 Armani fashion week show..one of the few black male models doing his thing live...

Djaaa my brothas from West Africa sont dedans aussi:)
Eyeee Wayeeee:)

2 comments:

chatnoir said...

nangandef

lol! Yaye I know for sure that he has Guinean parent, but which one. I ono . but by looking at his features I was actually thinking Galsen. So yaye we all have to be 6ft 2 or what. 5ft 11 ain't enough or what tsssk !!

Chi-Chi said...

I swear West African has some of the best looking male models. ie. Djimon Hounsou and Idris Elba!