Thursday, October 30, 2008

LA JOLIE GO DU GHANA A LA GUITARE-AKOSUA!!

N


"I tell you, what I do is not for fun. Mostly it is to ease the pressure in my brain. To break through the inane-ness pf life’s misunderstandings. And when I open my mouth to sing you a song, it is because that is the only way I know how to breathe."
Akosua




I think that sums it up, a true artist , is just like you working at a factory or at an office, everything you do with the heart is hard and I think this songstress armed with her guitar from Ghana is a living testimonial of that

She was born and raised in NY and moved to the West Coast after college, she's a songwriter who plays and sing beautiful jazz...Akosua performed at the noted jazz club Jazz Tone in Ghana this year

She's been doing her thang locally in California where she's built a fan base now it's time for other to hear her...
If you like India Arie Nina Simone , Sade, ect you may wanna give her a try..

Here's her webbie:

Djaa my Ghanaian sistas son dedans:)
Eyeee Wayee:)

No comments: