Thursday, October 02, 2008

FABULAFRICANA WOMAN DO YOU RESPECT THE DINING ETIQUETTE?



Courtesy of Bremer Communications

I've got to admit with a bit of shame that I don't do it all the time ...but see that's where as human beings you recognize something and you work on it ..yeah?!!


TIPING:
It's been my experience with my African people that somehow tipping is not our forte..here's the common verdict on the question ...10%of the bill for a small group of people now if you have a party of 8, the percentage increases to 20% so tell that brotha to pay that serveror waitress lol


NAPKIN:
The napkin is spread on your lap during the meal...now at the end of the meal, you semi fold losely the napkin and put it back on the table on the left side


BREAD:
The bread should not be cut by a knife but by the use of the hands mmmm....


DRINK SPILL:
Never clean up spills on the table with your napkins rather ask the waiter kindly to clean up your mess lol


FOOD REMOVAL:
Ok now if you would like to remove a piece of food from your mouth , you have to use the same ustensil you used to put into your mouth ...i guess you better swallow lol

DOGGIE BAG:
Hey so it's said that it's not proper to take food home ..ouhh I've done it so many times in the past and probably will do it again lol


This is a very helpful video on how to use the proper silverware :

Another link I found helpful while doing my research:

Another great link:

Now go and impress those people at those business functions:)

Djaa my Fabulafricana Women have great eating manners:)
Eyeee Wayeee:)

No comments: