Thursday, May 22, 2008

ETHIOPIAN MODEL, MISS EYERUS!


Different!
Ethiopian sista!
cute!
Fashion Campaign!
Looking lovely

Haven't featured my Ethiopian model sistas in a while, I've seen this sista in ads before..but didn't have enough pictures to do a post about her, she came to the states @ first to pursue medical school...but modeling was her calling..at least he actual calling...!! I also get people asking me 2 feature model sistas of regular size..I actually don't mind..if you know of any ...pleasssssse feel free let me know I would love to feature them...but my small size sistas look good 2 ..let's be honest:)

Djaa my Ethiopian sistas are some of the most beautiful women on this earth:)
Eyeee Wayeee:)

2 comments:

Beauty Is Diverse said...

She is beautiful

guerreiranigeriana said...

ethiopians are definitely beautiful people...