Saturday, May 31, 2008

593 VOTES, THANK YOU FOR REPPIN FOR YOUR COUNTRIES!


593 votes minus mine...waouh ..u guys aren't playing:) I didn't expect so many of you to respond like this..this number may not be such a big deal to others, but to me it means a lot..I've been blogging for close to 2 years and to know that there's a sister or brother from Madagascar, Malawi, Togo, Lesotho, Uganda, Tunisia..who stop by, really humble me...:)

Anywhoo here are the top 10 countries represented on the webbie, I won't close the poll so if some of you haven't voted yet , please do rep' for your country:


1- Senegal: 64 voters (surprise..surprise!! djereujeuff waye)

2- Nigeria : 56 voters (Nna-ewo my Naija people thank u)

3- Ghana:54 voters (Me daase to my Ghanaian)
4-Ivory Coast : 34 voters (Abidjan est chaudd dee..anitie )
5-Ethiopia: 32 voters ( Amesegnalhu to my Ethiopian people )
6-Somalia & Cameroun: 27 voters each (Mahadsanid to my Somali peeps & Mbebekiri to my people from Cameroun)

7-Algeria : 25 voters (Marhaban to my Algerian people )
8-Kenya: 23 voters (Jambo my peeps from Kenya)
9-South Africa & Mali : 22 voters each (Hoezit to my SA people, & anitchie to my Malian peeps)
10-Zimbabwe : 20 voters (
Ndatenda to my people from Zimbabwe)

I just gave the top 10, but every country has been represented by at least one vote, so thank u , when the poll reach 1000 votes I'll do another top 10.

Djaa Africa is well represented :)
Eyeee Wayeeee:)

No comments: