Thursday, May 22, 2008

AISSA MAIGA DOING IT UP IN CANNES !!



Aissa hasn't ever looked this beautiful to me...her make up is flawless!
Gorgeous, nice color on her
That's what I'm talking about..nice 2 see her getting recognition


It's just awesome to see an African sista doing it up in Cannes, with the glamorous dresses, standing on the stairs, photographers calling "Aissa ...Aissa...here" to take a beautiful picture of the Senegalo-Gambian sista ....en tout cas it's refreshing to see Aissa being celebrated...
Djaa my ladies from Senegal & Gambia are in the house:)

Eyeee Wayeee:)

4 comments:

Amina said...

she does look beautiful!
I think she's really a great actress :)

NneomaMD said...

forget the makeup, her entire style is flawless....it's refreshingly classic...

pyoo wata
the nollywood critique

Comb & Razor said...

damn... i want to marry her.

i'll make her my second wife, after Fatou N'Diaye!

Anonymous said...

She's from Mali.