Monday, June 11, 2007

VANITY FAIR-FAIR VANITY -AFRICAN CELEBRATION



** Feelin Brenda F...u probably know her for her
song"The Electric Slide"


Yep u know already Miss Oprah Winfrey....& Mr BOGOSS George C.



Love this campaign! wA/Keys, Don C, Iman, Djimon Hounson...etc




Youssou N. musical selection






Dr Mo Ibrahim





The Lovely South African actress Terry P. vixen style




The New Generation of African Directors



Dr Ngozi O.

I cannot tell y'all how happy and excited I was when I saw the new Vanity Fair issue..I mean the entire magazine is devoted to Africa...ahhh...I
was and I'm still so damn happy (yes I trully love magazines ..trully do..lol)

Bono was given the chance to be the guest editor of this issue, and yeah he deserves it , his enthusiasm, his ongoing campaign to help us African Nations is gracefully humbling, for an Irish man to make his lifelong objective helping us is trull inspirational...

And they did a wonderful job, I urged all of u guys who have access to it, to buy this issue, I'll keep mine for years 2 come..it's excellent

From saluting the African Movie Heroes, to portait of Nelson Mandela, feautures of upcoming writters such as Chamamanda N, to Liya Kebede w/her looks and her charity work, to a beautiful trip to Mali w/musical selection by Youssou N....
Chapeau..

Another thang that made me happy is that a lot of people that I feautured on my blog like Dr Mo Ibrahim, Angelique Kidjo, Dr Ngozi...were featured..it trully made me proud of my work...

Anywhoo here's the official webbie:


DJAA AFRICA IS TRULLY THE FUTURE:)
EYE WAYEE:)

2 comments:

Hijabee said...

This is so cool. I will get me a copy. Cant wait!!!

matt williams said...

I am going to get a copy of this magazine. I heard a while ago that Lila Kabede was supose to get a cover. OH well, she is on the cover of Spainsh Vogue(its only 5.50).