Monday, June 25, 2007

OMNIPEACE CAMPAIGN



** Do u remenber "Twisted"



Love the shoes, work well w/the outfit




Naomi reppin for Africa




Courtney Cox and hubby reppin for Africa...ok??!!

Maybe all these people are trully sincere...but I don't know I'm not 100% convinced ...my opinon!



I guess one could say that supporting Africa is becoming a cool thang to do, well even though I'm being a bit sarcastisc , it's a good thang for us if those funds are being well allocated.


My NY Ladizz may be familiar w/the store SCOOP (trendy & $$ clothing store) well the owner launched a new line called Omnipeace with the African map designed on it.


Several celebrities such as "LA CAMPBELL" or Courtney Cox, helped launched the line...

I will not be sceptical...but ..I'm just saying ...lol

Oh and by the way I miss y'all, my office has been relocating so I haven't had the chance to writte but I am here to stay, thanks for your patiente:)

1 comment:

BeautyinBaltimore said...

Nene's(NC) body is killer.