Tuesday, January 02, 2007

"SINGITA THE WORLD'S BEST HOTEL"IN 2004 SAYS THE CONDE NAST TRAVELLER





Come on don't tell me that you wouldn't want to be there?:)



Nice way to take a bath!




Living Room!



Dining -Room! (tieuye..)


Love the gree..calm , solitude...!



Chetetetet ....aie..aiee...What wouldn't I give to be there right now..(attention to all futur candidates) ..I found my honeymoon paradise...SINGITA ALL THE WAY ...Oh My Goodness..ok let me explain so that you can share my excitement.

The Beautiful Singita Private Game Reserve was built in the midst of wildlife the Province of Mpumulanga. It's made up of 5 luxury safari lodges in the midst of nature, quiet, peace.
Each lodge is a testimonial of African art , decor through colonial deco, vibrant colors..
This resort is situated in the Sabi Sand Resort.
I believe that sometimes to trully visit a country, you have to live with its people, its traditions ect..but this ...I WOULDN'T PASS ON IT.

Anywhoo check out the webbie and let me know what ya think:
www.singita.com

Djaa South African Hotels are the Bomb:)
Eyee Wayee:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enfin quelqu'un ki a trouvé ce ke je cherchais, merci, thanks, gracia.. J'adore mon nouveau interieure, je te félicite sans voie, eblouit par la beaute de ces photos... bisou