Thursday, January 04, 2007

DESTINATION LES ILES SEYCHELLES!!



Bathroom de reve




Cheteetete..not right..just not right:(



Lounging Area



Master Bedroom



Crustaces...can somebody take me already?


Bedroom ...again!




Water & Sun



Since y'all have been loving my piece about Singita , I've decided to explore w/yall if y'all allow me more destinations de reve in Africa....

Afirika..Afirika...as Angelique Kidjoe pronounces it...ok I'll stop now..lol!!

Anywhoo...so as you may already know or not , Seychelles is made up of 40 little islands, 1 of which is the North Island where you can find the North Island Lodge made up of 11 guest houses....mmm where you can enjoy, quiet, blue lagon water, spa treatment w/ur boo or by yourself lol..scuba diving, walking by the water, fishing lounging..simply Enjoy life....!!!
Mamamia...lol

Anywhoo wanna see more...I got you..relax:


Djaa les Iles Seychelles are very interesting...:)
Eyee Wayee:)

No comments: