Friday, August 31, 2007

ZIMBABWEAN AFRICAN CERAMICS, PLATES, CUPS/THE PERFECT LITTLE KTICHEN FOR THE FABULAFRICANA WOMAN!




I could see myself waking up sunday morning & drinking 1 hot cocoa out of 1 of these nice cups or pouring milk....mmm




I love the secong cup...nicheeee


Nicee this could def'appeal to men-avis to bachelors






Purple -girafe..interesting mix






Interesting design right




Not bad ....either:)

You know how our mothers, aunts and us now I guess love us some nice ustensils..
I know that in my country it's def'a proud moment for women to receive guests and show off her beautiful kitchenware..:)

So this American couple had the brilliant idea to start of their line called "African Themes" in Zimbabwe, the cool thing is that they use African human and material resources.


I like the simplicity of the lines, the thing about me is that I'm 1 sucker for things that are subtle, so the discreet designs of the lines, the rich colors that remind us of our land, the animals designs are of great taste..so kudos.

The only thing I wish they would have done on the webbie, is put the prices of items on the main pages..som' to think about:) other than that lovessssss it!!!

Here's their webbie:


Djaa we can eat Zimbabwe stylo:)
Eyeee Wayeee:)

No comments: