Friday, August 17, 2007

ANGELIQUE KIDJO-CENTRAL PARK LAST WEEK



Yep that's my chick at the concert signing her name away...don't be fooled by her cool, she can danceeeeee:)

Miss Angelique posing:)


This week has been so crazy that I didn't get the chance to coment abt Angelique Kidjo's concert last week in Central Park, unfortunately I missed a whole lot of it because I thought she would be coming last...but no... go figure....:(

Anywhoo she was funnn, energectic, very engaging w/the crowd ....loved that
She allowed members of the audience to join her on stage ...she performed 1 of my fav' Agolloo..agoollo...yes u the know that 1 ...lol
I was cheesing & as much as it was hot outside I had a blast.
It seems like a lot of people may not be too familiar w/her at the park but they seem to have received w/greath enthusiasm..

Had the chance to see her up close and take a pic w/her on my friend's camera......sorry:(
Very strong, beautiful, grounded woman...love herrrrrrrrr..


PS: She can dance her heels offff....Whattttt?
I hope to be dynamite like her at her age..
Oh and here is Agollo 1 of my fav' all time songs:

Djaaa Angelique Kidjo is It:)
Eyeee Wayeee:)

No comments: