Monday, August 27, 2007

I SEE U MISS DAVINA MULIMBI!






Okay another Congolese beauty on the runaway , miss Davina Mulimbi who's half belge /congolese. Born in 1983, at 5ft 11 she's def doin it haute couture signed to diverse agencies such as Ford Models. The cool thing about her is that since she's very
light of complexion she can pass for Latina, White, Mixed, Indian...I'm sure it's def' helping her career.


Another thang I found interesting is that, in my opinion she looks better on the runaway than on enditorial shots ..anywhoo just my opinion.

She has a webbie , but it wasn't working when I tried to log on but here it is anyways:


Djaa my Congolese sistas sont dedans aussi:)
Eyeee Wayeee:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's my girlfriend!
I am so proud of her, and she has a wonderful soul. Thanks for your support! I am a very lucky man to have her in my life. =)