Saturday, November 04, 2006

YASMINA WASMANE, MOGADISHU'S BEAUTY AMBASSADOR

Yasmine for LAMB 2006
Hourglass figure!

La bellegocite aux traits fins:)



Stylo"I dont anybody..I'm bad"!


Simply Striking!


Yasmine , Hermes spring 2007





Yasmine for Chado Ralph Rucci, Spring 2007



I remenber when I was in high school seeing the beautiful pictures of Yasmine in fashion mags but I never trully realised how close we are in age..she's 30 years old and still doing the damn thing..

At 5'10 she's modelled for the cream of the crop ...designers such as Carmen Marc Valvo, Ellen Tracy, Esteban Cortazar,Dolce & Gabbana, Douglas Hannan...ect
Anywhoo..I'll be sure to feature more of her work in the near future..stay tuned:)


Djaa Somalian Women keep doin the damn thing:)
Eyee Wayeee:)

No comments: