Tuesday, November 14, 2006

MISS ZAHARA JOLIE PITT


My birth mother all proud of me and my mumsey ....!!

I was a lil baby...when I came to America



Ma maman Jolie a moi me donne a manger



Il fait froid dans ce continent..mais j'ai ma jacket...!!




Here's me and my papa Pitt..dont we look nice in black:)













La famille United Colors of Benetton!!



I know ..I know I'm full of shitt but hey miss Zahara is a celebrity now...!!

So why not take a look at the evolution of the most famous Ethiopian baby girl in 2 word


I do think that she neeeds help in the clothing department..I have yet to see what they'll do to her hair...

No in all seriousness...Im not a big team/Jolie fan, but I respect some of her actions..I appreciate the fact that she helps out children in need, I appreciate the fact that she brings light on International Affairs in an American society where "everyone looks out for themselves"..


Anywhoo Zahara I have my eyes on you..lol:)


Djaa Ethiopian babies are cutee:)

Eyee Wayee:)

No comments: