Wednesday, November 29, 2006

CIO BELLISIMA RAYANA FAYE REPPIN FOR ALL GALSENES!!


I love...love this shoot..so sexy:)

Strong Feautures!


Damm girl..u aint playing hun!!




Sexy Chocolat!




Love the colors!






Love the outfit and the shoes..whether people want to believe or not ..I think that style doesn't fit just everyone!





MY FAV' so sweet and so 60's....bike'on chicka!!



Non I'm tellling you "We can't stop & above all won't stop"!!!


They did it again... another senegalese mermaid in the world of fashion signed to the "oh so notorious" Elite/Milano family home to another senegalese chicka K.Diouf.

U know , when I writte fashion pieces, it's not only to showcase vain women but it also to depict us in a modern world where there's a place for us African Women...Just to show myself and 2 y'all that we are trully beautiful in all ways, fashion being one aspect that we can all relate to....



Djaa Galsene Women are more fiyaaa:)

Eyee Wayee:)

No comments: