Wednesday, November 15, 2006

AS PER UR REQUEST...ATONG ARJOK


Atong nappy and proud in the new Glamour mag'!


Sexy shoes mamacita (true playa)!

Girl u sure do have some legs on u!


Atong for Alexandre.H , spring 2007 (very tribal non?)



I know a lot of you wanna see more of the beautiful Sudanese model ..Atong Arjok.


Briefly...She's 21 years old , 5' 9 (1m 75) and for those of you who don't know she's getting really popular as 1 of the new generation black models..hopefuly she'll have a career a la Alek Wek..


But no worries, everytime I'll have new pictures of her..or interviews...I'll keep u in the known.



Djaa Sudanese Women are just fierce..period:)

Eyee Wayeee:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

am proud of all my sudanese sisters!

Anonymous said...

Hey miss! I have to say, I'm totally in love with ur attitude girl! This is my fav page, if not because of ur insight, definetly because of ur taste in MUSIC! goood! Do you have a facebook account? Cuz ur my new idol! Mine is: Amina Esisse. Keep up the excellent work!!!