Sunday, November 05, 2006

DJI DIENG PUTTING THIES,SENEGAL IN THE MAP


Abs' Fierce like Miss Jay likes to say:)




Senegalaisement!!


'Xuse me Miss!!



Dji for Alphadi..strong!


Love the pose ..:)






Afro chick!








1 of my fav'.... abs' fierce:)






Dji Coca Cola Ad!


They did it again...!!







It all satrted for me when i saw her fashion spread in shenka mag' a few months ago..as i saw the beautiful face of Dji ..I was like who dat...



well I figure out that she is a Galsen fashionista in Milan ,Italy signed w/Elite..miss DJI DIENG de ses 6ft...doing the damn thing..u've probabvly seen the lates coca cola ad where was featured..she's appeared in mags in Europe,en particulier in Germany...


Her goal in life is to stay thankful while staying grouded.She does that by her involvment with charities and non profit organisations such as l'UNESCO...


Her webbie:




GO ON SISTA..SKY'S THE LIMITS:)


Djaa les gos de Thies sont dans le chaud:)

Eyee Wayee:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That 1st pic is stunning.
4th pic-those are the longest legs I have ever seen.

GOING OUT NYC! said...

Yo the first pic...I have no WORDS!! She killed man!Dieng is going to do BIG THINGS!! fo sho..What did I tell you about Seneglese Woman! LOL Mayem u know what u gotta do!!LOL...

Anonymous said...

Wonderful, simply! But Ana Hickmann has longer legs than her!