Monday, June 30, 2008

SHE' S SIMPLY AN ARTIST, MISS KIS' KEYA!


Miss Kis'Keya !!

Ohh she's too cute , I love this portrait of Lena


"You & Yours"


"Language"





She's of Congolese & Haitian origins (sa passe my peeps from Haiti!) I first heard of her when I was doing some research on the Congolese sitcom ; Masta.

I thought ok an actress that's already a challeging career, wasn't ready to dive in totally in all her acomplishments... come to find out Miss Kis'Keya is also a visual artist,
a beautiful abstract painter, a dancer...



Looking through her portfolio I was surprised to see some photography work on men in Senegal , beautiful pics actually...
She also does portrait work and is willing and actually rather come to the client's house to see what colors would work best w/the decor...
This is the quote she stands by :

“I seek not what is real, nor do I seek what is unreal…instead, I seek what is instinctive to the race.”


Art evolves but for the most part her work focuses on women through the use of vague feminine body shapes,


to me there's def when I look at her work the sensation of "unfinished, vague, can change" I love some of her interpretations of jealousy, peace .. interesting work ...
So briefly: she sculps, she directs movies, she dances, she takes pictures , she acts......
My only question to Kis is: When do u sleep?do you even sleep at all? lol

Here's her webbie:

Djaa my sistas from Congo sont dedans aussi:)
Eyeee Wayeee:)

No comments: