Monday, March 10, 2008

MAROCCAN TILES BY HABIBI INTERIORS!


Mosaic Fountain

Oh I abs' love this washbasin




love the desing on the tile , can u imagine your whole bathroom



white & blue





love the colors on this 1



nice effect on the wall right




floral detail

I love me some beautiful Marocan tiles , they bring a mysterious yet warm vibe to the house, while doing some research on some tiles I fell upon the Habibi Interiors webbie...I'm glad I did they offer different types of Maroccan tiles: splashbacks tiles, zellige border tiles,encaustic tiles, floral hand chiselled tiles, terracotta tiles ect...very nice and finished work actually..no wonder why their work has been featured in Elle, 25 Most Beautiful Homes, the World of Interiors ect...
They also sell other items such as lamps, washbassins,mosaic fountains ect...
Here's their webbie:


Djaa we can decorate our houses Maroccan stylo:)
Eyee Wayee:)

1 comment:

Kaffeslabberas said...

Oh! These terracotta tiles are so beautiful. Also the sacred geometry is so beautiful.