Monday, January 14, 2008

ZIMBABWEAN PHOTOGRAPHER , ALICE TAVAYA!










Man it's been so hard finding Alice's work online , I've only been able to collect a few...if anybody kNows her personal site , please send it to me ...I would love to showcase the work of this woman of 34 years old...she was born in Zimbabwe & was encouraged by her parents to follow her passion ..which she did w/a bachelors and masters in photography & visual arts...





I love her vision, anyways art is personal and subjective..but 2 me there's real emotion behind her images, truth mostly in the expo of portraits she took of common people in the streets of Harare...she basically went in the streets and asked random peeps if she could illustrate their hopes, failures, ect...very interesting..I'll be hoping to share more of her work w/u in the future..


Djaa les gos de Zimbabwe sont more fiyaa:)
Eyeee Wayee:)

No comments: