Monday, January 21, 2008

NAYMA MINGAS SYNONYM OF ANGOLAN CLASSIC BEAUTY!!



Miss Nayma is not playinngg deee:)






Nayman relaxing pin up stylo




Nayma brings all the boys to the yard..damn right:)
Hey guys the daily results of the CAN areeeeeee:
So Marocco won over Namibia :5/0
& Ivory Coast did their thang as well 1/0
Djaaa my people from Marocco are more fiyaa soccer stylo:)
Daaa my people from Ivory Coast are bringin' it:)
Eyeeee Wayeee:)


Haven't checked in w/my Angolan sistas in a minute so wanted to introduce y'all to Nayma who is well known within the Angolan community, she's 32 years old and has been modelling for Portuguese and European agencies for 1 minute now....


If I see more of her , I'll be sure to share:))

Djaa my Angolan sistas are more fiyaaa:)
Eyeee Wayeeee:)

No comments: