Tuesday, January 15, 2008

WHERE ARE MY AFRICAN SISTAS AT DURING THE READY 2 WEAR 2008 SPRING FASHION FRENZY?:)


Ajuma walking the walk..u know how she does:)

Miss Marie Fuema doin the lambada glamorous dress number



i love how Ajuma just does her job



Oluchi reppin for her hubby's line Luca Luca





each color comes alive on Atong





La grande go doin Oscar de La Renta justice




Liya Kebede...period!!

You know that you can always count on Liya , Atong, Ajuma, Kinee among so many others to come and repp' to the fullest...this time I' also glad 2 see a bit more of Oluchi-of course doing her hubby show "Luca Luca"..oh don't let me forget Marie Fuema from Congo doin her thing African catwoman stylo.....


Djaa my African sistas sont dedans meme :)
Eyeee Wayeee:)

3 comments:

Mary-Laure said...

Hi there! I just discovered your blog, it's awesome! I love Souad Massi's music (when I used to teach French, I would use her songs in class! The students loved them!).
I've lived in Africa as a child (Kenya), an experience that put Africa in my heart for ever. Also, by boyfriend is half from Madagascar...
Today on my blog I posted a tribute to Kenya, check it out!
http://mary-laure.blogspot.com/2008/01/tribute-to-kenya.html

Anonymous said...

Nice! We want more!!!!!!!!how did u solve that net issue? Bisous...

Sexismandthecity said...

Hi there! I found your blog by complete serendipity and I just love it! You are doing a great job.
"keep on, keep keepin' on..."
From Toulouse, France