Friday, October 30, 2009

WHAT HAS TUNISIANA/ALGERIAN ACTRESS MISS HAFSIA HERZI BEEN UP TO LATELY?







Le Roi de l'Evasion
Hafsia at the premiere of "Le Concert" last week

Hafsia at the launch of the watches collection by John Galliano

Haven't checked in a little while on the 2009 Berlin shooting award winner the pretty pinup size Hafsia Herzi . The algerian/tunisiana young'un is def' doing her thing in the French cinematographic world. Her latest movie "le roi de l'evasion"came out this past july, by the way this movie sounds "hella funny"..it's an impossible love stroy between a 43 years old repressed homosexual man and a difficult teenager....I would have thought that the movie would have been really "dark" but after seeing the trailer and reading the reviews..I had a smile on my face and I knew that I wanted to see it..:)

Hafsia has plenty of projects set to come out sometimes between the end of this year and 2010. Among them, I the movie she did with tunisian movie director Raja Amari called "Les Anonymes"..will keep you posted:)

In the meatime here is the trailer for "l'evasion du roi"HERE

Djaa my Tunisian/Algerian sistas sont dedans:)
Eyee Wayee:)

No comments: