Monday, October 26, 2009

"MAMA ZAMBIA", MAUREEN LILANDA!



La go a la forme dee!


What can I say? Another beautiful voice I'm discovering and sharing with you all.
If you like folk african music with a lot of soul , Maureen is your girl. This zambian woman mixes tradional rythm, reggae, soul,pop, def' tunes I would listen to on my ipod. Maureen has 20+years of experience on both local and international scene. This mother of four is also a four time recepient of the NAC award for best zambian female artist is well know in her native zambia where she's fondly called "mama zambia". She just released her latest album called "Soul Masala", a project on which she worked with both zambian and european musicians.
Check her out , she's def' interesting:
Maureen's video
Here's her webbie:
www.myspace.com/maureenzammo

Djaa my Zambian sistas sont dedans:)
Eyee Wayeee:)

No comments: