Friday, April 06, 2007

MIDLLEWEIGHT WORLD CHAMPION , GIVE IT UP FOR MISS CONJESTINA ACHIENG!



******* Feelin Buddy by SC..my upcoming summer joint I can feel it

Hey even a boxer can clean up very well (pic courtesy of Life& Style)



Don't get up..she will kill you..lolOh Waouh....

I really don't know who would have the bright idea 2 fight against the woman known as
"The Hands of Stone"....okay w/ 1 name like that..now truthfully who would wanna fight Conjestina...??
I'm not a big fan of boxing ..in fact it's not my cup of tea...BUT I respect anybody who gives themselves completely to their passion 2 be the best at what they do.. It took a long time for Africans 2 be ok seeing 2 women fighting in a ring...(I don't need 2 go any further..we all know that in our society certain things are always considered a bit contrevorsial)
If Laila Ali is the Queen in the ring in 2 USA, well Conjestina is her clone in East Africa... At 27 years old, the "single mama of 1"has been holding down M.Ali stylo...

When she won the world champion title in 2005, it was pure joy & pride in her native Kenya...

ever since she's gone through times of losses and victories...but regardless..history will remenber her name...so I say
GO "HANDS OF STONE"!!
DJAA LES GOS DU KENYA SONT FIERCE:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So African women can boxe really
scary for the rest of us Africanmen So far this was a taboo
all i know is that one of them is so frustrated with me and can wait to give me black eye
I am hurting already
I can t stop it i can only contain it