Thursday, April 05, 2007

AFRICAN MOVIE INDUSTRY IS BEING CELEBRATED IN IMAGES FROM MARCH 19TH 2 APRIL 26TH


***** Feelin "Famou"of that cd...great cd by the way!

Love this shoot kinda reminds me of our ancestors...


Actress Moonah Ndiaye...beautiful



Ah Grippa...Grippa..that's not it but u know me....lol


Man where was I ? There are so many thangs happening in this town..& sometimes it's hard to track down everything..but I'll make sure to go visit this expo....!!

It's a quite interesting perspective of things by 2 acclaimed photographers:
-Antoine Tempe (who's famous for his black & white shots of dancers, artists ect)

-Stephan Staubitzer (nice contrast of work..his is mostly in color) In this expo' he focuses on the African movie theaters (my people know we still need to improve the quality of those movie theaters..right)

Anywhoo they both try to capture a bit of the African Movie Players & Builders essence.
If you are in NY check it out my peeps:(address, info...etc)http://www.filmlinc.com/wrt/gallery/aff07show.htm

Also if you would like to see the work of Antoine T:
The work of Stephan Z:
http://www.stephanzaubitzer.com/ (webbie in construction though)

DJAA OUR AFRICAN INDUSTRY IS BOOMING:)
EYEE WAYEEE:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I usually go to the yearly event African movie industry every year it s getting bigger and bigger
I always go by myself
well i guess no changes for this year either

Anonymous said...

HELLO EVERY ONE I GOT FREE TICKETS FOR THE AFRICAN FILM FESTIVAL and i want to share them as it s good friday IF ANYONE WANTS TO GO PLEASE CONTACT ME AT moub21@gmail.com
or else they will be burn down