Friday, April 06, 2007

KINEE DIOUF & THANDIE NEWTON IN ESSENCE MAGAZINE!


******Feelin Green Light by Miss " it's Beyonce.."





Kineee est dans le chaud:)




I love this pic of Miss Thandie



Kinee dans histoire de veuches:)



Love the Shoes:)



La go des gos...la Diouf!



Love the ruffles:)



Shawty got back:)



Love the shoes action mama:)


I'm a sucker for Essence Mag' (for those of you who may not know Essence..it's a Fab' Black American mag' which focuses on lifestyle, fashion, health, career...everything u name it..the images are always bangin'...) so I was thrilled 2 see 2 of my fav' famous African Women...
Kinee in the April Issue, & Thandy in the March Issue..
Keep It Coming my people:)
Djaa les gos du Senegal sont mechante deee:)
Djaa Zambian Women are Meannn:)
Eyee Wayeee:)

No comments: