Monday, November 09, 2009

TANZANIAN SONGSTRESS, MISS RAY C!



The Pretty Ray C




I've been meaning to write a post about this spicy tanzanian singer. Ray C started out her career as a popular radion DJ in Dar Es Salaam before becoming one of East Africa's top singers. She won the Kilimandjaro music award for the year 2006-2007 among many other awards. Ray C also understood that to be a great performer one has to learn her craft over and over again, she took belly dance classes and vocal lessons. The 25 years old also had 3 of her albums that went platinum, def' a young woman to watch.

I personally like her voice and her music, she reminds me a young Tshalla Muena even though they are two very different music artists..

I also think that she's a beautiful woman and my only thing would be to tone down a bit her imag and the skin lightning..she doensn't need that she's already beautiful:)

Here's her webbie:

You can see some of her videos below:
Wanifautia nini (my fav' song of hers)
Djaa my gals from Tanzania sont dedans:)
Eyeee Wayee:)

No comments: