Wednesday, November 04, 2009

CHIWETEL EJIOFOR AND THANDIE NEWTON AT THE PREMIERE OF "2012"!



2012-The End of the World


The Beautiful Thandie Newton at the Premiere


Love her lipstick, it suits her nicely

Kenyan American actor, Edi Gathegi at the premiere

Chiwetel & Danny Glover
Chiwetel E. looking dapper and chic in his little suit
Wish I could be in the US on November 13th to experience this film at the movie theater, ain't nothing like going to the movies the night of a premiere , experiencing a new flick with strangers...(ok I stop ..I miss NY today)
So Thandie Newton, Chiwetel Ejiofor play the roles of the first daughter and a scientist/advisor to the president in the disaster movie 2012.
The movie is centered around the end of the Mayan Long Count calendar which concides with globab disaster. Other great actors such as John Cusak, Amanda Peets, Danny Glover play characters trying to escape this global cataclysm.
You can see the trailer, HERE
Here's the official movie website:
Djaa our African movie stars are doing their thang:)
Eyeee Wayee:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Thandie Newton. She's so down to earth in all her interviews. I can't watch this movie because end of the world movies upset me for days. I know the world won't end like they portray it but it still just gets under my skin ya know? Your pics are beautiful.

My best, Lynn

THEBYBLE said...

Thandie est MA GNI FI QUE! c'est un sans faute au niveau capillaire et style