Sunday, November 22, 2009

FABULAFRICANAS OUT AND ABOUT IN DAKAR IN THEIR PERSONAL STYLE!



Jada- Student at BEM Dakar
Fabulafricana because she was just too cute in her sarouel/jumper and her little "Patra queen of the pack"braids and the missionaire sandals, loved it!

Anta- Model
Fabulafricana because I simply loved her little afro dress paired with a simple bronze necklace ..:)

Corinna- Italian British Council Coordinator in Senegal , MC & Singer

Fabulafricana one because she's in love with the motherland, two because she rocked feminine hills, summer dress and cowboy bandana..:)

Rokhaya- Designer and Model on her spare time

Fabulafrican because I liked her little black ensemble and the layers of black bangles with a touch of silver with her silver sandals.



Touty-Contemporary lyrical dancer

Fabulafricana because she was rocking classic old school Jordans, had a touch of rastafari vibe with the cap

Aight people I'm a huge Sartorialist and Garance Dore fan and so they inspired me to try to showcase Senegalese people's personal sense of styles , even though gotta admit that it's hard to convince them to let me take pics of them, don't know how Garance and Scott do it on the regular ..but anywhoo here are a few people who allowed me to showcase their styles, so you who may not live in Dakar have an idea of what my people look and dress like, enjoy:)

Djaa my people from Dakar sont dedans:)

Eyeee Wayee:)

No comments: