Tuesday, July 03, 2007

MOUNA CHARRAT , REPPIN FOR MAROCO WITH HER CANVAS!



**1 of the best contemporary African singers out there


Pretty Mouna Charat



I like this piece!




Mmm she'll have 2 explain this 1 2 me




The theme of arrows seems recurent in her work





I like this i too


Blogging about Africa taught me that Marocco is really rich of strong women who aren't afraid to do it all, they are sculptors, writters, photographers , painters such as free spirit Mouna.

Looking at her cheery face and her wild curls one can easily say why she's rumored to be a very passionate individual. She started her professional life as a translator but as any passionte person she couldn't hide long enough from her love of the arts..and the rest is becoming history.


Unfortunately I wasn't able to find her personal webbie,
ARTISTS PLEASE REMENBER TO CREATE YOUR OWN WEBSPACE...nowadays that's your passport to the world ....

Djaa my Maroccan women won't stop surprising me:)
Eyee Wayee:)

1 comment:

Hijabee said...

U are blogging about all my countries. Half of my dad's family is from Morocco. They have beautiful peices of art over there, love it, especially their architecture.