Thursday, May 10, 2007

GIVE IT UP FOR MY BOY LAMINE FALL!




*****Feelin Boomerang!!



The Designer making fun of himself:)


In this 1 ..Nicolas is basically kicking all immigrants out of France whether they like it or not





In this 1, Nicolas is basically holding all French peeps hostage




I am coming...I am coming...I am coming..lol


I simply love it...love to big up young creative African minds ...and this should be no exception...my personal friend Lamine Fall , Karda generation is an upcoming
graphic designer/cartoonist...love his work and wanted to feauture him on my bloggie..

In his following work, he's making fun of Nicolas Sarkozi

who's the NUMERO UNO DANGER FOR OUR AFRICAN IMMIGRANTS SISTAS & BROTHAS IN FRANCE

...you know the deal he wants to be president but he doesn't hide the fact the he's
anti- immigration....

For more info on Sarkozy:


Anywhoo I'm gonna try to get Lamine to talk 2 me a bit more about his work and ambitions, stay tuned:)


Djahaa my Senegalese people are simply fierceeee:)
Eyee Wayeee:)