Thursday, May 17, 2007

YO FREDERIC KANOUTE..YES U..I'M FEELIN U!


***Feelin Coucou


Mr Kanoute on May 16th after her marked the decisive goal during the UEFA tournement


Mali in the hizzy all day baby!




Thankin Allah all day!




Love it when he does it...!!




He ain't done thankin the Lord...






Yo referee word up..can I thank the Lord without u bothering me..he said..lol




Dude is so damn interesting...I've already talked 'bout him but check this out, he's 30 years old, he plays for Sevilla , he turned to Islam in his twenties and respects it , he chose to play for Mali instead of France during the 2004 African Nation Cupeven though he's a French citizen...

Oh he gives back to his community through his charity , check it out at:
Yeah I am def' a fan....mmm!!


Djaahaa Malian Brothas are Interesting:)
Eyee Wayee:)

No comments: