Wednesday, December 27, 2006

YOU ASK FOR IT LADIZZ-& I'M GIVING YOU OLIVER REPPIN SA (SOUTH AFRICA)


What 2 say??

Touch of sable..touch of beige...ok!!




Wuzz upp papi??



Don't know about this outfit..I 've lived too long in America to appreciate the tightness of the pants..lol!





Black est thioffe!!




A vos marques, ready, set go!!








Life is Beautiful, isn't it?

Fouka , Fouka...I didn't know SA peeps knew a bit of couper decaller ...lol!





Almond Eyes, lil goate ..ok!!






Charlie Chaplin stylo!



Sky is trully the limit my gente!




Eyecady of the minuto..let's just go by his first name...I'm calling Oliver..and all the others plizz sit down.

Mm !! hailing from the beautiful land of South Africa, with 1m87 and his bald self...Olivier is climbing little by little in the world of fashion..

Once I see or know more about him, best believe that your gal will keep up updated:)

Djaa South African Men are Fiyaa:)
Eyee Wayee:)

No comments: