Saturday, June 26, 2010

CONCHA BUIKA AT THE 29TH FETE DE LA MUSIQUE /FRANCE!


Concha @ the 29th Fete de la Musique

This post would make my friend Fafa really happy, she l.o.v.e.s her :)
On June 21st 2010, all over France you could hear music and some more music as they were celebrating you guessed it rite..MUSIC:)

This time they made it a point to celebrate women & music, and invited people like Inna Modja (who's doing amazing I have to say) & Concha Buika (the african sista w/flamenco in her soul)

I hope that you all by now know and love this sista, she's brilliant ,she's possessed when she's on stage and makes you feel every inch of the emotions that she's evoking through her music.

Djaa my sistas from Guinea Equatorial are doing the damn thing:)
Eyee Wayeee:)

1 comment:

Divalocity said...

I love her music, she reminds me so much of the classic Flamenco singers with her presentation.