Wednesday, October 06, 2010

C'EST LA DIFFERENCE QUI EST JOLIE, DAY 2 FABULAFRICANA JOURNAL!


Hey Guys,

I hope all is good with everyone, hope you are all having a beautiful and productive day, that you've had the time 2 laugh with a friend (hey miss Amy), or chit chat with a special person in your life whoever that may be. Today's lesson is that I have to accept is that we are all very different in the way we handle hard situations, my perception will be different from yours and vice versa and that's what makes a beautiful world like this colorful palette of food garnish. I can be very stubborn in my thinking that people should think the same way as I do..but thanks to good friends and family I am learning that c’est  la difference qui est jolie as Salif Keita says it best. On today's post you'll discover some cool organic and beautifully packaged products by the Budha Nose Line and a cool Nigerian electro pop singer, miss Nenna Yvonne..
Enjoy your day and if it's not a good one, remember that it is what it is and tomorrow is another day :)
A demain Inch'Allah:)

Yaye

No comments: